Make Site Map for Blog

Hello my friends. Now I'll tell you how do I make my site map on my blog. Well,, before was too difficult for me to make it cuz I accidently use a free domain from .co.cc . Then I did search on the google "how to make site map with co.cc domain". Lot of websites I try to sneak on it, I have learned something but still failed. In the morning, I tried it again, well , I guess I was so lucky. The case closed somehow hehe
Here is the tutorial I got from google :
  • Login to your blog.
  • Enter the Page section.
  • New Page.
  • After you enter the worksheet.
  • Click on the HTML option.





  • Then retype this code :





  • Click on the picture to enlarge.
  • Replace the " http://buka-rahasia.blogspot.com " with your own blog.
  • Save and exit.
  • Remember to make a link to your Site-Map in the Navigation Menu.
  • Done and Good luck :D
  • Mine is working well.

If you have any question just comment below this post and I'll try to answer asap :P
byee~


Post a Comment